You should read the below disclaimer carefully before reading any of the articles on my blog.
Here are 6 points for you to read carefully:
- This website is simply a blog or diary to educate from my own triumphs and mistakes. Occasionally I detail what I've bought, sold or (even) shorted historically along with my reasons.
- I am not a "tipster". Tipsters are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the United Kingdom (FCA) and I am not regulated and so am not an authorised "tipster". I am simply a investor/trader who from time to time may state his positions.
- I am not trained to nor allowed to give "individual investment advice".
- I cannot give any specific advice, as to whether you should buy, hold or sell any individual share.
- Any share buys or sells stated on here will always be historic, based on my personal (and not doubt flawed) view. Don't copy me- always look at your individual circumstances, understand the risk, do your own research and come to your own view.
- Information published on the sharechap.com website is given in general terms only and does not constitute personal advice to any individual. Investors are responsible for formulating and applying their own strategies based on their own personal circumstances. The author of the sharechap.com website recommends that you obtain independent financial advice from an FCA-authorised intermediary before investing money. Information given in previous blogs published on the sharechap.com website may become outdated and should not be relied upon unless confirmed by the most recent published blog.
Your reading of all of the blogs written on the sharechap.com website is on the basis that you accept the above disclaimer in full.